1. After the water is boiling in the steamer, put the noodles in the steamer for steaming for 10 minutes.
2. Crush the garlic and cut into large pieces, and cut the meat into slices.
3. Pour appropriate amount of oil into the pot, add ginger after the oil becomes hot, and then stir-fry the star anise with meat.
4. Add kidney beans and half garlic pieces after all the meat is discolored, and add a little light soy sauce.
5. After the kidney beans turn green, pick out the ginger slices and star anise.
6. Add appropriate amount of hot water that is flush with kidney beans in the pot.
7. Spread steamed noodles over them (be careful not to press the noodles into the soup).
8. Cover the pot and simmer for six minutes with medium heat.
9. Open the pot when there is a small amount of water left, and add a little dark soy sauce for mixing.
10. Mix the noodles until the soup is dried, and then shower a little sesame oil for stir, out of the pot to serve.
500 grams of kidney beans, 300 grams of fresh fine noodles, 100 grams of lean meat, a little vegetable oil, 1 star anise, 2 pieces of ginger, 6 pieces of garlic, 3ml of light soy sauce, 2ml of dark soy sauce, 5ml of sesame oil
If you need diagnosis or treatment, or information about your specific situation, then you could have an online consultation with our doctor. Emergency calls are available for your reference.
This website is for reference only and does not replace the physician's medical advice.
Copyright 2012-2020 ? Jinan Huishang Network Technology Co., Ltd. all rights reserved
Case Number： 魯ICP備2020048429號-1