1. Wash and dice chicken breast, and then marinate it with salt, rice wine and corn starch.
2. Wash and dice carrots, put peas and sweet corn kernels in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour oil into the pot to heat, then put the chicken breast into the pot, gently stir-fry it until the color becomes white.
4. Put carrots, corn kernels, peas into oil, and add salt and rice wine and stir-fry them.
5. Finally, put the chicken breast into the pot, add a little salt to stir-fry, and then out of the pot to serve.
340g chicken breast, 155g sweet corn kernels, 40g carrots, 45g peas, 3g salt, 10ml rice wine, 8g corn starch, and 30ml vegetable oil.
If you need diagnosis or treatment, or information about your specific situation, then you could have an online consultation with our doctor. Emergency calls are available for your reference.
This website is for reference only and does not replace the physician's medical advice.
Copyright 2012-2020 ? Jinan Huishang Network Technology Co., Ltd. all rights reserved
Case Number： 魯ICP備2020048429號-1