1. Wash and chop scallion and ginger, wash and dice lean meat and green pepper, and wash and peel and dice yam.
2. Blanch the yam in boiling water for 1 minute.
3. Pour oil into the pot, add scallion and ginger powder, salt, sugar, rice wine and soy sauce into the pot and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Put the diced meat in the pot and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add yam and green pepper in the pot and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
6. Mix corn starch with water, pour them into the pot, cook thick and then out of the pot to serve.
230 grams of lean meat, 150 grams of Chinese yam, 20 grams of green pepper, 2 grams of salt, 10ml of rice wine, 5ml of soy sauce, 4 grams of sugar, 50 grams of ginger, 50 grams of scallion, 30ml of vegetable oil, and 8 grams of corn starch.
If you need diagnosis or treatment, or information about your specific situation, then you could have an online consultation with our doctor. Emergency calls are available for your reference.
This website is for reference only and does not replace the physician's medical advice.
Copyright 2012-2020 ? Jinan Huishang Network Technology Co., Ltd. all rights reserved
Case Number： 魯ICP備2020048429號-1