1. Soak and wash agarics, blanch in boiled water for 2 minutes and drain them.
2. Wash and cut green pepper and tomatoes into small pieces, and cut scallion into small pieces.
3. Beat up eggs and put them into the pot and fry them for later use.
4. Add appropriate amount of oil in the pot, and put green pepper in it for stir-fry.
5. Add tomatoes for stir-fry until thick soup occurs.
6. Pour eggs and agarics, and then add a spoon of cooking wine, 3 grams of sugar, and 4 grams salt, stir-fry evenly.
7. Finally sprinkle chopped scallion, out of the pot to serve.
2 tomatoes, 3 eggs, 1 green pepper, 6 agarics, 1 spoon of cooking wine, 4 grams of salt, 3 grams of sugar, 1 piece of scallion
If you need diagnosis or treatment, or information about your specific situation, then you could have an online consultation with our doctor. Emergency calls are available for your reference.
This website is for reference only and does not replace the physician's medical advice.
Copyright 2012-2020 ? Jinan Huishang Network Technology Co., Ltd. all rights reserved
Case Number： 魯ICP備2020048429號-1